brinks electronic safe

Can anyone tell me how to reset the electronic code on a Brinks 5074?

The safe is open and I have to replace the battery. I can't find my manual that came with the safe. I assume that any Brinks electronic safe works the same way.

Any help would be appreciated!

Reply to
Ian

I personally wouldn't rank these too high on the food chain.

Should have also come with the an emergency override key

Try these guys or go back to where you got it ...

Reply to
Homer J