Help ...How can i open a old Militery bunker?

how can i open a old militery bunker , from the 1940 in denmark.. the lock is and old lock, "long old key"

Reply to
Army

with a gigantic P-38?

Reply to
effi

Do you really want to be picked up trespassing on government property?

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

Are you talking about a Footlocker??

Reply to
goma865

Are we talking aircraft or can opener? either one might work-LMAO

Reply to
goma865

Take your pick.

:o

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

denmark.. the lock

call a locksmith from the Marines :-)

Reply to
Key

That's a can opener right? I still carry one on my keychain, lovely things they are... I doubt it would be much help opening a military bunker though. :)

Reply to
Absinthe

Reply to
Skip

A small linear shaped charge in the area of boltwork whould do it nicely. Contact your local commercial explosives dealer and the BATF if you don't already have your federal license.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

I thought he was talking about the P-38 from the same era of the bunker, which is a 9mm that replaced the luger.

Reply to
fugi