How to make master key?

Hello!
Could anyone tell me that how to make master key?
Thanks!
regards
Zha
Reply to
zha yong
There's no such thing as a "master key" in modern lock technology. There are locks which have been set up to respond to master keying systems, and one (almost any one!) of the possible keys for that set of locks will be designated as the master and all the locks will respond to it as well as to their individual keys.
Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam
(BTW: Yes, I know I'm oversimplifying slightly; there are sectional keyways and secondary mechanisms and so on. And yes, there are a few warded locks still out there. But all of that's far beyond this questioner's level of understanding, and I suspect it's beyond his level of interest since it doesn't change the basic answer of "no, there's no easy way to get a master key if you aren't supposed to have one, and for most locks there is no master.")
Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam
Get a job with Master Lock............??
Reply to
Galaxy Master
bottom of the page: Master Keys)
Reply to
me
what Joe said news:3fe8f0ca snipped-for-privacy@news1.prserv.net
Reply to
"Key
If this is for a pin type lock (Yale), if you have a key to a lock if pull the pins out of the lock you can see the pins used for your key, if there is only one master spacer in each pin stack you can make your master key.
Most large systems use more than one master sapcer in each stack making a large nunmber of keys to try.
Without the right tools the above could be destructive and you could be caught.
Regards. Malcolm.
Reply to
Malcolm Young
Sure. Here goes. First, you choose the code of the key you want to be your master key. Then you buy several locks of the same brand. You generate a master key bitting chart, and then key the locks to match your designated master, and each lock on a different change key.
Most keys can be a master key, you just have to make locks that work on it.
Reply to
alt-hvac Moderated
Are we assuming this guy is a thief? Are you a thief?
Reply to
Aegis
I'm sorry... not very PC... I meant to say 'lawfully challenged person'.
Reply to
Aegis