Fuzzy controller in Simulink for an AC servo motor

Hello,
I am trying to design a fuzzy controller for an ac servo motor in simulink. I am trying to use the Fuzzy control toolbox. I will have 2
inputs and one output for the fuzzy controller. Error and change in error. I am trying to use the Fuzzy controller in toolbox. But my problem is that it only has one input, one output system. How do i change it? Is there any other way to go about it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Slinux