problem with Fuzzy System Simulation with MATLAB/SIMULINK

Dear all,
I designed one engine control system with Fuzzy Logic controller. I simulated the entire thing in MATLAB/SIMULINK.
I designed the FIS systems and developed one .mdl file. FIS block is added in .mdl file. Once i am executing the .mdl file i am getting one error response.
It is giving that the FIS block is not connected and floating value error.
What may be the wrong that i committed?
Can anybody suggest me ?
Thank u
Sai S Kumar