Wanted help in Solving this paper using MATLAB?

Dear ALL, I am currently working on a paper titled, "A Stable self tuning fuzzy logic controller for industrial temperature regulation".
I am finding it hard to simulate the same in MATLAB. I am not finding the books even how to program for fuzzy logic in MATLAB.If any one of you has the solution please mail that to me. I want a soluntion in MATLAB only. I have with me MATLAB 6.1 with me.only software simulation needed.If you any books atleast regarding fuzzy logic in MATLAB then tell me. Good books. Yours ever, Gowtham R
Get the Matlab Fuzzy Logic toolbox.
I want people to suggest any books for the MATLAB Fuzzy logic tool box.
I Want people to suggest me any book to that MATLAB Fuzzy Logic Toolbox. With all examples.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

I suggest you find a different topic for your paper.
--Gene
Gene, I cannot get another paper on temperature control. It is a part in my current research.