Wanted help in Solving this paper using MATLAB?

Dear ALL, I am currently working on a paper titled, "A Stable self tuning fuzzy logic controller for industrial temperature regulation". I am finding it hard to simulate the same in MATLAB. I am not finding the books even how to program for fuzzy logic in MATLAB.If any one of you has the solution please mail that to me. I want a soluntion in MATLAB only. I have with me MATLAB 6.1 with me.only software simulation needed.If you any books atleast regarding fuzzy logic in MATLAB then tell me. Good books. Yours ever, Gowtham R

Reply to
Gowtham

Get the Matlab Fuzzy Logic toolbox.

Reply to
Fred Stevens

I want people to suggest any books for the MATLAB Fuzzy logic tool box.

Reply to
Kingmaker

I Want people to suggest me any book to that MATLAB Fuzzy Logic Toolbox. With all examples.

Reply to
Kingmaker

I suggest you find a different topic for your paper.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Gene, I cannot get another paper on temperature control. It is a part in my current research.

Reply to
Kingmaker