Fuzzy controller in Simulink for an AC servo motor

Hello,
I am trying to design a fuzzy controller for an ac servo motor in
simulink. I am trying to use the Fuzzy control toolbox. I will have 2
inputs and one output for the fuzzy controller. Error and change in
error. I am trying to use the Fuzzy controller in toolbox. But my
problem is that it only has one input, one output system. How do i
change it? Is there any other way to go about it?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Slinux
Reply to
slinux