Heavy Duty Servo Motor Controller

Hi,
I am looking for a heavy duty servo motor controller. It needs to have RS-232 or RS-485 command inputs (to set positions) and be able to connect to
any motor and feedback (ie, linear actuator with feeback potentiometer). A product similar to the AX2550 from RoboteQ would be great if it had lower current (i don't want to pay for all that current i'm not going to use.) I would prefer a peak current of about 10A. Are there any other products out there? I would prefer commercial products that come in an appropriate enclosure (not just a PCB).
Thanks for any suggections or links!
Matt
$250 per servo is a good price. Industrial controllers run about $1000 per channel.
If the AX2550 took encoder inputs, it would be a useful servomotor controller for industrial applications.
                John Nagle                 Team Overbot
Matt Ziebarth wrote:

Site Timeline