PC Based Data Acquistion

I am looiking for suppliers of PC based data acq systems. This is for a pilot plant facility. Each unit may need its own system just to keep things
separable for maintenance, but similar so the data can be networked to multiple data consumers.
I would like to find a list of suppliers, hopefully with some comparisons. I would also appreciate any commentaries.
Richard
google for 'national daq' and 'omega daq'
Walter

things
Had extremely good experience with ISaGRAF, very flexible towards I/O system selection and platform to run applications on. OPC / ODBC / and more ... Check out http://www.centristech.com/en/products/isagrafp.htm for a one-page overview of the technology we use in many pilot plants, research centers and so on.
Michel Kakos Centris Technologies inc.