Retractable Conductivity Probe

I am looking for a retractable conductivity probe. I was going to spec a Rosemount transmitter but I found that their retractable probes are limited
in temp and press. My service is 150# condensate - about 370 F and 150 psig.
Any suggestions for a supplier?
Richard

limited
Try ABB - Google on "ABB Conductivity" and go from there.. I've used their 4620 units before with good success - they've been around for a while now.
What conductivity range are you looking for??
Cameron:-)
Try mettler toledo.
Michael

limited