Retractable Conductivity Probe

I am looking for a retractable conductivity probe. I was going to spec a Rosemount transmitter but I found that their retractable probes are limited in temp and press. My service is 150# condensate - about 370 F and 150 psig.

Any suggestions for a supplier?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Joseph

Try ABB - Google on "ABB Conductivity" and go from there.. I've used their

4620 units before with good success - they've been around for a while now.

What conductivity range are you looking for??

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

Try mettler toledo.