Help us celebrate the Embedded Tools Web Shop's second birthday

We are celebrating with a cake and sticky wine......( picture on www.computer-solutions.co.uk )
We thought of sending portions out with each sale but TCP/IP has not yet
been extended to the "Matter Transmission Protocol" so instead we are offering a 10% discount on all orders placed on the web shop for 2 weeks between the 3rd and 14th of April
So for a limited period you can now obtain any of the following for 10% less than the normal price
BDM/JTAG Tools for Debug and flash programming from P&E and Abatron for 68HC(S)08, (S)12, 16, 68K, ColdFire, PPC, ARM, MIPS
C Compilers & Assemblers from Hi-tech, IAR, Cosmic, Keil, Paradigm and Avocet For everything from PIC, dsPIC, 8051, 68HCS08, HC(S)12, 68K, through to ARM,
CAN & LIN interfaces from Peak and Lawicel
USB Protocol Analysers for USB-1 and USB-2 from Elllisys
Windows Driver development packages for PCI and USB from Jungo
ROM Emulators from MSD
Universal Programmers from Hi-Lo
RS232 Diagnostics from Paladin
Portable and bench LAs and DSOs from Link
So go along to the Embedded Development Tools Web Shop by following this link......
www.computer-solutions.co.uk/shop
Our aim is to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers
( now the legal bit..... orders from customers who do not have a COMSOL credit account must be paid for by credit card, bank transfer or a sterling cheque by monday the 17th April. If we are out of stock on any items we will supply it after the deadline giving the 10% discount to any customers that otherwise fulfill the above conditions )
Regards, Chris
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460 1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603 Addlestone, Surrey http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk KT15 2BZ England
For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools