New CAN bus products and training

Computer Solutions has enhanced its web site with a new range of CAN interfaces, adapters and Software.
With these Windows or Linux based PCs can control a CAN bus via a parallel
or USB port or via ISA, PCI and PC/104 interface cards in both cases using simple C++ or VB commands. A PC program that displays the CAN messages on the screen as they are receiver and which can be set to transmit data automatically or under manual command makes an ideal CAN test facility.
A new Micro module only 32 * 36 mm that has 16 I/O bits, 4 PWM output and 8 * 10 bit analogue inputs can be simply user configured to suite a wide range of CAN applications. Together with a parallel or USB interface, a cable and a power supply it is available as an introductory kit for those wishing to become familiar with this increasingly popular communications standard. We have also provided an introductory tutorial on the web for those who need to understand and evaluate the CAN technology.
For more details of these and many other diagnostic and development tools email a request to
snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk or visit our web site.......
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/gendev/peak.htm
Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk - keep it book marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free services to Embedded Engineers -
1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs from 33 different 8051 manufacturers
2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools available for over 100 microprocessor families
3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip Manufacturers to software algorithms
Our aim is to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers
Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk
Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460
1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603
Addlestone, Surrey, <http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk
KT15 2BZ
England
For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools