New CAN and LIN hardware and Software

Announcing the availability some new products available from Computer Solutions
PCAN Explorer -----------------------
The big brother of our PCANview package, which is included with every PCAN
interface, the PCAN-Explorer program provides a really powerful Windows program for investigating what is happening on the CAN bus and also for controlling and interacting with CAN systems. It can log data to disk for later review, display and decode messages and their data fields using easily understood English and fixed or floating numbers (rather than HEX). Up to 4 messages can be logged on a strip chart type display to show visually how they change with time . There is support for a large number of transmit messages, an extensive macro language and VB scripts are also included. A visual panel option includes meters, strip charts, sliders and buttons all of which can be linked to CAN messages or macros to provide a powerful user interface
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/gendev/can-exp.htm
CAN open Magic ------------------------
For those using CANopen ( a protocol based on CAN that allows units from different manufacturers to easily interoperate ) we have the PCAN open Magic package which provides similar facilities to the PCAN-Explorer but using standard CANopen terminology. Also the built in CANopen Network Controls provide CANopen specific commands such as identifying all the nodes on the net.
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/gendev/can-soft.htm
LIN to CAN Gateway and interface -------------------------------------------------
This module links LIN to CAN or LIN to Serial allowing a PC with a CAN interface to control a LIN network. With the low cost of PC-CAN units and the powerful CAN analysis software available ( PCAN-Explorer) it makes a reasonable priced PC-LIN interface.
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/gendev/lin.htm
Linux and LabView Drivers - are now available for the whole PEAK range of interfaces. --------------------------------------
PC (aka PCMCIA) interfaces -----------------------------------------
Coming soon: One and Two channel CAN to PC (PCMCIA) interfaces for your Laptop with optional isolation - these units are very well priced and come with our free software PCANlite C,VB drivers and PCANview.
http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/gendev/can-pcmcia.htm
All of these items are available from our Web shop
For more details reply to snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk or Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk/gendev/peak.htm
Visit our web site http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk - keep it book marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free services for Embedded Engineers -
1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs from 30 different 8051 manufacturers
2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools available for over 100 microprocessor families
3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip Manufacturers to software algorithms
Most of our products are now available for next day delivery from our web shop www.computer-solutions.co.uk.
Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460 1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603 Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2BZ England http://www.computer-solutions.co.uk
For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools now available for next day delivery - from our web shop