Embedded Development Tools Web Shop

Computer Solutions is pleased to announce the opening of the UK and Europe's first comprehensive Web Shop for embedded developers.

With over 170 products available ex stock for next day delivery the Embedded Development Tools Web Shop covers all stages of development and all classes of chip from the PIC to the Power PC.

If you need

Compilers, an Evaluation board a Debugger, a ROM Emulator, a Flash Programmer, a Universal Programmer a BDM interface a CAN interface or to Create Windows Drivers for PCI or USB

then we can help.

In addition we have Logic Analysers, Digital Storage Oscilloscopes and diagnostic tools for CAN, I2C, RS232 or Ethernet Visit The Embedded Development Tools Web Shop at

Of course we also have lots of other products, available on 7 days delivery, all on our web site with full technical details such as other compilers, RTOS, TCP/IP stacks and ICE.

Regards, Chris

Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603 Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2BZ England
For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools now available for next day delivery - from our web shop
Reply to
Chris Stephens