Gamoto motor controller, Atmel dev board

Just a note to let everyone know I've recently added lots of new features to the Gamoto motor driver. Here's a quick summary-
- R/C Pulse input allows easy interface to R/C gear - Analog (potentiometer) feedback as well as quad encoder - Step + Direction pulse input for easy interface to stepper motor type software - Added 115,200 serial baud rate for high-speed access to odometry, control registers - SerialShare feature allows up to 8 Gamotos on a single serial line, no RS485 transceiver req'd
The Gamoto is a closed loop motor controller that for brushed DC motors up to 3A continuous, using a PID control loop. It can be controlled with Serial, I2C, or HandyCricket communication protocols. More info is here: http://gamatronix.com
I also have recently started selling the Atmel ATmega128 dev/project board, called the MAVRIC-IIB. Check it out, also on the gamatronix.com website.
Sorry for advertisement, but since this is the type of product that is often requested and discussed in this group, I thought it was appropriate.
Thanks, Randy
--
Randy Gamage