Motor controller question

know where i can find one of these cheaper ? better ? dual ? assembled ? similar ?

Reply to
tsdave

This reminds me of the old bromide. Fast, cheap and good. You get two out of the three!

I haven't used these so I can't say how good they are.

But price wise there's at least $8.00 just for the mos-fets!

Add in the rest of the parts and a little bit for profit and $24.00 seems quite reasonable.

DOC

Reply to
DOC