dc motor controller

Hey
I have a porblem that I need to solve, if any on ecan help I will appreciated.
I am working in my lab with a shaking water bath that we count on it
very much. However, The speed controller doens't not work any more, and I don't know what to do.
The motor has a volatge of 115 Volts, Hp 1/50, current 0.35A, and RPM is 173. It was controlled by temperature and speed digital controller, only the temperature still working but not the speed.
Please help
Thank you
mos wrote:

Wish you were closer, I worked on a lot of such machinery at PSU but it has been 15 yrs. If the motor is 115 AC chances are the speed changer is a mechanical device, such as a variable sheaf or a wheel and disk arangement. ...lew...
Hi I hope this helps. http://www.electronickits.com/ check under motor control they have a dc. speed control. Quick put together kit, just basic soldering.

Have you contacted the manufacturer?