dc motor controller

Hey

I have a porblem that I need to solve, if any on ecan help I will appreciated.

I am working in my lab with a shaking water bath that we count on it very much. However, The speed controller doens't not work any more, and I don't know what to do.

The motor has a volatge of 115 Volts, Hp 1/50, current 0.35A, and RPM is 173. It was controlled by temperature and speed digital controller, only the temperature still working but not the speed.

Please help

Thank you

Reply to
mos

Wish you were closer, I worked on a lot of such machinery at PSU but it has been 15 yrs. If the motor is 115 AC chances are the speed changer is a mechanical device, such as a variable sheaf or a wheel and disk arangement. ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

Hi I hope this helps.

check under motor control they have a dc. speed control. Quick put together kit, just basic soldering.

Reply to
idundidit

"mos" wrote in news:1142633438.508534.202870 @e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

Have you contacted the manufacturer?