Need Variable Speed Motor

I am putting my shop back together after the fire. I need a 3/4 to 1 HP variable speed motor with controller to power a belt grinder. Must run on
120 or 240 VAC 1 phase. New or used.
Let me know if you have one to sell or direct me to a good source if you can. Help or advice appreciated.
Barry Trindle, Knifemaker & Engraver
www.surpluscenter.com is always a good source for stuff like that.

What caused the fire ? I work out of my basement can't get insurance .So i worry about it alot.
VARIABLE Speed ONE PHASE AC motor? I did not think they exist.... DC motor and matching controller works and Surplus Center is great at that... or a VFD for a 3 Phase AC motor works even better...
Is there such a beast as as a variable speed one phase AC motor?
Steve Koschmann