Doerr AC motor, need information

We have this old (60's?) Doerr AC motor 115V, (Model 60455/E 801)

1/3 HP, single phase and we would like to buy a controller for it. But the seller wants to know, if it's split capacitor or split phase AC motor. I can't find any information on this AC motor and the company Doerr is out of business a long time. Any help, I would appreciate it. JS
Reply to
Protagonist

Fuck off and die you vile piece of bigoted shit.

Reply to
Black Dragon

About time to finish your high school mental retard. You want to sweep the shop floor till retirement? JS

Reply to
Protagonist