Hero 2000 motor controller

Hello, I was recently given an almost complete Heath Hero 2000. It had a bad power supply and is missing the main motor controller and a few other minor parts. I fixed the power supply. I do have two arm motor controllers so I was going to modify one to use as the main motor controller. Here is the problem...I need a dump of the 8042 code for the

8042's (8742) on the main motor controller. It is number 444-303 (U511, U512, and U513). I thought I found it on the Hero-2000 Robot Information site but the file is incorrect (it is all zeros). If anyone has this or knows where I can get it please let me know.

If replying to me remove _REMOVE_ from my email address.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Lyman