3 Phase Brushless Motor Controller

I'm looking for a motor controller for a three phase BLDC motor. It's rated at 72 watts. I've found the chip from ST electronics that should
do the trick. ST L6235 and the evaluation board. Does anyone know of a small module that could do the same job?
Motor has three Hall senosrs, three phase winding connections.
Thanks, Jon