Looking for Motor Controller

I am looking for a 3 to 5 amp (min) motor controller that can be controlled via an RC receiver.

They have them here:

Close up of it:
But $75 bucks for something like that just seems to be about double what they should cost for whats on the PCB.

Does anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced PWM controlled motor controller?

Thanks! Michelle

Reply to
Pucca

try

have some motor controller and reasonably priced. Good luck

Reply to
Student Max