I'm working on a few. If they work I'll be making plans available. Designed to use readily available parts and simple construction, but quite durable/advanced.

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

Here are some links:

I'm building the "Fizgig", which can be made from simple materials. Engineman

Reply to
engineman1

Are the Fizgig plans still available? The link is bad.

***
Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

a lot of interesting books in this line.

Steve

ch>Where can I get plans for a sterling engine and or sources to buy where

Reply to
Steve Smith

On 16 Mar 2006 18:04:31 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

wrote:

I obtained the plans several months ago, contact me off the newsgroup and I'll send a copy. Engineman1

Reply to
engineman1