Straightening Rolled Welded Wire Mesh

Has anyone found a good way to straighten wire mesh solo? The grass isn't thick enough to just walk on it and have it bend the other way. Maybe a big rubber mallet? End of a 2X4?

I've looked on the Internet and can't seem to find anything, somebody must have found a way to do this without crawling on one's hands and knees bending it back by hand.

Yes I know I should have bought flat wire to begin with, but I'm trying not to run out of money.

Reply to
Sunworshipper

Quarter inch rod with a hook on one end and a tee handle on the other ? At least that might let you do it standing up ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North