Where can I get flying train models ?

For my future city I need flying trains with anti-grav. Where can I get them?

Reply to
Rick Stoll

You modeling the famous Flying Diesel Corps or what?

Kent in SD

Reply to
Two23

storm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in (Rick Stoll) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Are you sure that your name isn't Rick Troll?

Reply to
Woodard R. Springstube

wannandcan

ebay. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

This thread reminds me of an older model railroader in the area who judged the quality of his locomotives almost solely by how fast they would go, and whether they would go forward and backwards at the exact SAME speed. He'd crank the voltage up to 12 volts and TIME the loco as it whizzed around the table type layout, first one way, then the other. His curves were 22" radius at most, likely more like 18". It was quite a sight.

When visiting him one day he put on such a demonstration for a friend and I. After watching several favorite locos 'perform', he reached his AHM (Rivarossi) GG-1, which went so fast it flew off the layout and hit the WALL. Needless to say we were impressed! :-(

When we left, my friend suggested a 'loco quality meter' could be built that consisted of a yardstick taped to the wall. The quality of a loco could then be quantitatively judged by how HIGH on the wall it hit when it flew off the layout. Those that only hit the floor were definitely substandard!

Takes ALL types!

Dan Mitchell ==========

Bruce Fav>

Reply to
Daniel A. Mitchell

Check out the Lionel newsgroups........................

The OTHER Mike

Reply to
Bleu Raeder

Or, I've got some BL2's I'll sell you. Those things *really* fly!!

Andy

Reply to
Andyroo111

Andy,

Have you been following this NG and not keeping me updated that they have a bullshit artist like Jason here ?

Every NG has one I guess.

The OTHER Mike

Reply to
Bleu Raeder