Bosh aluminum extrusions = 8020 brand ?

Are Bosh aluminum extrusions the same exact thing as the 8020 brand ? Are they made by same manufacturer? If so who is the original ? I have an 80-20
catalog, just wanted to verify if I can also use it as a guide to Bosch extrusions that I see on eBay.
Thanks !
nope, not the same

80-20
Thanks for the info!
I've been trying to find a site where I can download or request a catalog of matching Bosch parts. Any ideas ? ( I just bought a load of these on eBay, where they were advertised as "8020" ... ) I know I can get *some* hardware at Home Depot that will work ( with some drilling /cutting ) but I might want some nice brackets / t-slot nuts, etc., too.
I tried Bosch.com and could only navigate my way to powertools. I'll keep looking on my own but any help is appreciated!
Thanks again !

Are
Never mind - I found it myself! Here it is: http://www.boschrexroth-us.com /

Site Timeline