REQ: source for aluminum T-slot

Hello,
I am looking for a source for inexpensive extruded aluminum T-slot at least 12" wide. T-slots can be on only one side. I don't need
anything high precision.
Thanks
Dev Null wrote:

I'm not always quick on the takeup, but I see two different possibilities here. If looking for something that might be described as being like part of a machine table, check Mitee-Bite.
mj
Hello,     Thanks, this is what I was looking for.

snipped-for-privacy@foo.bar says...

I'm not sure what inexpensive is in this case, but this sort of thing is offered by several of the mfrs of aluminum framing systems. Item, 80-20, Bosch, MK, etc. This page has links to several of these companies.
http://www.controlled.com/framing.html
Ned Simmons
Hello,     Thanks for the leads. I googled a few of these but many only had T-slot "posts" or "beams", no "tables". I'll check out some more.
says...

snipped-for-privacy@foo.bar says...

I know Item has what they call a "Bed Plate Profile". The extrusions interlock to make a t-slotted bed of any width. 0.0.465.80 & 0.0.465.80 are the part numbers for 152mm and 55mm wide profiles. Here they are...
http://katalog.item-international.com/english/seiten/80.php
Item's USA number is 888.729.4500
I'm not as familiar with the other mfr's lines, but expect Bosch, 80-20, and a few of the others will have something similar. The catalogs of these companies are quite extensive, so it may be worth a call to lay out your requirements -- I never would have found the Item profile in the online catalog if I didn't have the print catalog in front of me.
80-20 is the only aluminum extrusion system I'm aware of that's made to inch dimensions, if that's a consideration.
Ned Simmons
I don't know about cheap but they have t-slot extrusions up to 375mm wide
http://www.techno-isel.com/Tic/H860/PDF/H860P122.pdf
Dev Null wrote:

--
James P Crombie