Where can you get these?

Scroll down to the heading: FITTINGS, WOOD, FIGURES, ETC. There are nine pages of bits to look through. Look on page

3 and page 7.
Reply to
fubar

On 6/11/2009 3:27 AM Ray Haddad spake thus:

Sayeth the man with no discernible friends here. How smart is *that*?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

My, how judgemental of you.

Tested out at 168 the last time they ran me through the Stanford-Binet IQ tests, Ray.

Remember the bit above concerning "truth"? (Oh well, apparently not. Shrug.)

Reply to
Twibil

Oh, dear. Anyone bragging about their IQ is always found to be lying. Not only that but it proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that you are indeed stupid.

You are a breeding ground of laughs for the fans of irony, mate. Don't ever change.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Just because you are not numbered among them doesn't mean that can't change. Relax and try again. I've been known to forgive stupidity when it is congenital.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On 6/11/2009 1:59 PM Ray Haddad spake thus:

"Them"? I challenge you to name even one.

Oh, you mean all those folks who don't write *anything* in response to you. I see you're mistaking silence for "friendship". On the other hand, if you're that hard up for friends, I can see it.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Poor baby: anyone redefining words to suit themselves gets labeled a "revisionist" at best, and then people invariably point out Lewis Carrol's Humpty-Dumpty quote to them, which must be embarassing if you happen to be British and style yourself literate as well.

"Boasting" it would be if I was making an unprovoked claim out of sheer pride, but when you accuse me of being "stupid" and I reply by squashing you with the hard facts, it's neither "boasting" nor unprovoked.

The fact that you stuck your own balls into the crusher and then pushed the "on" button to see what would happen is not my problem, nor do I feel sorry for your hurt, um, feelings.

Sure, Ray. And in your own mind you've "won" this the same way you "win" all of your disagreements: by lying, resolutely refusing to recognise reality, and insisting on getting in the last post, no matter what.

As Dave N. would say "How's that working out for you?"

Shrug.

Reply to
Twibil

Ok, I'll go with your implied amazing "culture" is less than my "none".

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg.Procter

What do you mean? Ray counts me as his best friend!

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg.Procter

Ray, ol' buddy, a person with an IQ of 168 can in fact be stupid, but generally only in isolated instances. You've proven that you aren't.

Must we presume either that you tell lies constantly, or that you consider yourself to have the highest possible IQ? (84)

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg.Procter

If that's your measure then you must be one guy with tons of friends. All of whom dislike you. How odd.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Well, you ARE stupid. More so in trying to prove you're not. Don't you see the irony in all that? What am I asking? There's not a chance you could ever see it.

Speaking of lying, mate. How about that IQ test? Ever seen one?

Do tell. Where's your IQ test?

Ah, the one headed salute. Must not be from Arkansas.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

And how untrue. (Gee, what a surprise: an untruth coming from Ray!)

Dave *is* sometimes edgy, and *has* been known to snap at people (notably *me* on occasion), but I cannot recall one single time that I've ever seen him indulge in blatant prevarication either for the sake of an insult or for propping up his own ego. (Which seems to be quite reasonably healthy from everything I've seen so far.)

At worst, he annoys me from time to time -as I most likely annoy him- but no, I don't dislike him. Because even though we frequently disagree on subjects such as politics, we share a love of model railroading, an out-front respect for candor -and (Surprise!) somewhat abrasive personalities.

But you, on the other hand, don't seem to have ever graduated from the monkey-house school of repartee. Like them, you simply pick up steaming handfulls of feces whenever you're annoyed and fling them in every direction, hoping that something may randomly stick to those who you see as your tormentors. You *really* don't seem to comprehend that you can't hurt an adult's feelings by telling lies about them: they (and everyone else) will simply assume that you're stuck somewhere lower on the emotional or evolutionary scale, and either ignore you or treat you as a free amusement park ride, depending on their inclinations.

In short; Dave and I aren't exactly doing sleep-overs at each other's homes yet, but I respect him and I'm not afraid to say so: he's reasonably knowledgable about things I know very little about, and he's always been willing to share that knowledge when asked.

Now: about that multitude of irony fans you seem to think are being amused by my "ignorance".........where are they all hiding? (Insert sounds of crickets and wind blowing across the arid desert sands...)

Reply to
Twibil

Of course. You said so. And in your odd little world that apparently makes *anything* true.

Er, Ray, although I dropped out of college to become a musician long before I took my Master's degree, my major was psychology and I spent quite a bit of time working with various sorts of the mentally ill at Patton State Hospital. (Lovely spot.)

As a result, I know *exactly* what I'm seeing here.

Ta-ta, Poopsie, you "win" again.

Reply to
Twibil

And the irony pours out of you like leaks from a punctured pig.

Don't you even see how blatantly aggressive you are? I did nothing to you yet you continue this baloney. You're the dumbest person to ever inhabit a spot on USENET and you are just too stupid to see it.

The rest of this thread is yours.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

LOL

Serious denial, more bragging and plenty of lies from you. No surprise there. Being a patient there doesn't allow you to put it on your CV.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Now THIS is funny. The jury is still out on the bear story.

Reply to
the OTHER Mike

Shrug.

Some music fans hate everything the Beatles ever did. Same thing's true of Sinatra or Bach. Nothing pleases everybody, so what else can one ask except that someone somewhere pays you for your work and someone else -hopefully several someones- gets some pleasure out of it?

Reply to
Twibil

If you can't say anything nice, JUST SHUT UP!!!

-- Bob May

Bob May

iF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE AND CONSTRUCTIVE, SHUT UP!!!

-- Bob May

Bob May