Polymorph

No, it's nothing to do with parrots but a plastic that can be moulded. I've never used it but have heard good reports. Anyone tried it?

's available from Maplins but cheap it isn't. Cost really depends upon the size of the part you need to make I suppose. Also I don't know if it goes soft again if it's re-heated after being first used.

John

Reply to
John Manders