Homelite Genny sets

I think I mentioned back in February that I had acquired a couple of dual-voltage Homelite sets in the USA, and was getting them shipped back to the UK.

It all fell apart after the vendor seems to have misunderstood my instructions, and he ended up with them back at his place rather than the shippers.

I appealed for help on the engine Lists, and one of the guys very kindly offered to call and collect said gennies in his cavernous pickup.

He did that yesterday, and sent me a series of pictures of the units. They are in pretty good nick, and unusually are 120V AC and 28V DC dual output, both the same spec with fairly close serial numbers.

The happyness continued when the collector discovered that the vendor had a barn full of antiques plus some old engines as well! So he hopes to be going back for another trip to pick up a couple or more, mainly IHC's model L, 3 for $US 200 in various states of disrepair.

Also there were a couple of engines that I have waved under Arthur's nose, which started twitching immediately! If I have to ship my two back to the UK then there is probably room for a couple more on the pallet.

Peter

Peter

Prepair Ltd