Fiberglassing a Nosecone

I would like to put a layer of 8 oz fiberglass on a LOC 7.5 inch plastic nosecone. I think I read some somewhere that one of the popular rocketry programs (rocksim?) would print out a pattern to do such a thing. Can anyone point me to which software will do it?

Thanks.

-- David

Reply to
David

Why would you want to? You'll be lucky if you can get it to stick to it, just buy a fiberglass one ...

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

Why waste the 7.5 cone? Use it as a plug to make a mold to make more nosecones.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Reply to