Hydrovane 5 parts

I have just aquired (foc) a Hydrovane 5 single phase compressor.
The unit was dumped as it was leaking oil and air. I have stripped it
down and determined the following
It could do with new plain bearings.
It needs a new shaft seal, the shaft is a bit grooved but not
terrible.
The vane bump body, vanes and end cheeks are in reasonable condition.
Anyone know the spec of the shaft seal as an OEM part, not a Hydrovane
spare. The only marking on it is maybe "DCW" or "DOW"
I have been quoted £270 + VAT for an overhaul kit! Including seal but
not a new rotor and shaft. A bit too much for home workshop use.
Reply to
Richard Edwards