Hydrovane 5 parts

I have just aquired (foc) a Hydrovane 5 single phase compressor. The unit was dumped as it was leaking oil and air. I have stripped it
down and determined the following It could do with new plain bearings. It needs a new shaft seal, the shaft is a bit grooved but not terrible. The vane bump body, vanes and end cheeks are in reasonable condition.
Anyone know the spec of the shaft seal as an OEM part, not a Hydrovane spare. The only marking on it is maybe "DCW" or "DOW"
I have been quoted 270 + VAT for an overhaul kit! Including seal but not a new rotor and shaft. A bit too much for home workshop use.
--
Richard

Email address is valid but remove burrs before sending!