NYPower-11 Pictures

We have started posting some of the pictures we have from NYPower-11 in Geneseo, New York on July 1-4, 2005 on the SkyBusters.org web site
under the Picture Gallery Tab, NYPower-11 (2005) which can be reached at the http://skybusters.org/Pictures.asp URL.
Enjoy !!
Tri-City Sky Busters Rocketry / Northern Ohio Tripoli Rocketry snipped-for-privacy@SkyBusters.org http://SkyBusters.org
More NYPower-11 Pictures are also posted at the following ...
http://www.marsclub.org/nypower11/ NYPower-11 Webpage http://rmpitzer.syr.edu/ Rich Pitzeruse Rocketry page http://bfgphotography.com/index_006.htm Bill Guy Photography Page http://skybusters.org/Pictures.asp Tri-City Sky Busters Page
PLEASE add any others that you are aware of to this list... THANKS
Tri-City Sky Busters Rocketry / Northern Ohio Tripoli Rocketry snipped-for-privacy@SkyBusters.org http://SkyBusters.org
TCSBRC snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Here are a couple more.....
http://rmpitzer.syr.edu/~theo/NYPOWER/index.html Theo McDonald http://www.cayuga-cc.edu/people/facultypages/dlh/nypower2005/ David Harbaugh
-Rich
TCSBRC snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

And here are 2 video clips of the Contrail hybrid flights:
http://www.pratthobbies.com/videos/crk543.mpg http://www.pratthobbies.com/videos/crk888.mpg