GLRMR-IV Pictures !!!

We will be post any and all pictures/movies taken at our April 24th 2004 Great Lakes Regional Meet Revisited-IV (GLRMR-IV) launch in Amherst,Ohio ASAP at the SkyBusters Web Site. [

]

If you were there and have pictures to post please contact me ASAP Via E-Mail at [ snipped-for-privacy@SkyBusters.org ]

Thanks

Gerry Freed (AKA BORF) / NAR SR L2 Club Advisor-Promotions Northern Ohio's TRI-CITY SKY BUSTERS ROCKETRY CLUB Northern Ohio Tripoli Rocketry Association NAR #535 / TRA #003 http:// snipped-for-privacy@SkyBusters.org

Gerry Freed

Nice site and pics ... wasn't Borf the bad guy in Space Ace? Spent too many hours in the arcades ...

Reply to
Beatle Man