N.Ohio SkyBusters Back in the Launch Business !!

Fellow Rocketeers, It is with much EXCITEMENT that I can tell you that our Amherst,Oh field is ready for some rocket launching!! The crops are in and we will hold a launch this weekend. This weekends launch will be held on Saturday, 11-22-2003, at our Amherst,Oh field from 10 AM to 4 PM. Our 5,200 foot, "L" motor limit waiver will be in effect. High power flights may be limited due to the cloud ceiling. We most likely WILL be using the access road at this launch. Look for some cars in the field to see where to park. Please check our website at

BEFORE leaving for the launch for any last minute cancellation.

Les Kramer #70965 L-2 / Club President Northern Ohio's TRI-CITY SKY BUSTERS ROCKETRY CLUB, NAR #535 Club website:

Club e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@SkyBusters.org Club e-mail site:

Gerry Freed