Launch Announcement -Jackson Model Rocket Club October 8th 2005 At M.I.S

Saturday, October 8th, 2005, the Jackson Model Rocketry Club will be hosting our Monthly launch at the Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, MI.
The launch window opens at 10:00 AM and all are welcome. However for anyone wishing to lend a hand, setup starts around 8AM.
We will be flying in the parking lot (enter the lot behind the main grandstands at gate #3). The field is capable of 1/4A-K motor flights (dual deployment is recommended and may be required based on rocket size/weight and projected altitude).
JMRC is family friendly, fun and well equipped. Ground support and amenities include:
11 lower power pads 5 mid/high power pads 4 additional High power pads One Large Project pad Hybrid support for Monotube and Hypertek hybrids Multiple hybrid ground support systems Air-conditioned/Heated trailer Access to Bathrooms (not Porta Johns) Onsite vendors to cover ALL of your rocketry needs Hot Dog/Beverage/Snack stand
So come on out ,stop by and join us for a fun day in the sun....
For further information, visit our website at www.JMRConline.org
Thanks
Mark A Palmer JMRC Club Secretary
Hmmm Seems as though Ive seen that before :)