Quest 2005 fall kits

Whoever designed that Screamin' Demon is a Wizard!

Reply to
shreadvector

Same guy who designed Big Betty?

Reply to
Dale Greene

Kick butt new kits! But for the the real news(for me at least) is the

18mm D motors. From the looks of it they look very AT'ish, as in possible composite?

Last item at the bottom

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Definitely composite. As for looking "very AT'ish," there's probably good reason for that. Or so I've been told.

Roy nar12605

Reply to
Roy Green

I like the new sounding rocket design, thanks Fred.

Reply to
AlMax