MicroMaxx and Quest

What is the deal with Quest? I tried to find their website at
and I see a "coming in fall 2003" message.
Who is making the MicroMaxx motors? Where is a good place to get them?
-- David
Reply to
David
There are places in Alabama that it's still 1955. It's just not the fall of 2003 where they are yet. ; )
Randy
Reply to
Randy
the Quest website has been like that for awhile
I emailed them, and they sent me a beautiful poster and the latest price list via snail mail
the price list, order form and Spring 2004 Factory Specials have been scanned and uploaded to alt.binaries.model.rockets
enjoy
- iz
P.S. sorry, couldn't scan the poster, it was just too big and colorful. You'll have to email them for it, but its worth an email.
David wrote:
Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed
So, they're making and selling stuff (including motors) but they just don't have their website going? How 1990...
-- David
Reply to
David
They are manufactured in Germany. The company is called Sachsen Feuerwerk - for details, pls. visit

Greetings,
Oliver
Oliver
(To answer, pls. remove "nospam")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oliver Missbach, NAR 35813, IMR 01001 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.modellraketen.de
Oliver Missbach
The 18mm motors are made in Germany, but I thought the MicroMaxx were made by a US fireworks company; Lunatech?
Bob Kaplow
I don't know whether they still do make them, but SF did at one time:
Darren J Longhorn
Nope. Also made in Germany. Saw them being made after the 02' WSMC.
Kooch
Reply to
Kevin Kuczek