ADV: FlisKits: Micromaxx motors now shipping!

FlisKits is proud to announche that we are now shipping Quest Micromaxx motors!

It took us a while to get everything in place, but it is now done! You can go to our web site at

for full details.

What we are currently carrying are the MMXII-1 (1/8A, 0.31N-sec) motors. We have them available in individual 6-packs at retail ($6.99) and in mini-bulk packs of FIVE 6-packs for $29.75 (average $5.95 per

6-pack)

FlisKits will be growing its Micromaxx line with additional kits and accessories in September, so keep watch!

jim

Reply to
jflis

Jim, I want to add this to the press releases on Rocketry Planet...

Reply to
Planet News

No problem. Let me know if you would like additional information.

jim

Planet News wrote:

Reply to
jflis

Any cool launch pad adapters for the QMX igniters?

Or do you provide a link to the YahooGroup for launch support?

The products offered in this line from kits to parts are fantastic. I want to make sure folks know how to launch them. you show photos of them on the std Quest pad with adapter from the Super Value Starter Set. Will you sell adapters?

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Oh!! Oh!!...I'll sell you a box of toothpicks (250 count) that will hold the igniters in place....only $10 per box!

:)

-Aar> Any cool launch pad adapters for the QMX igniters?

Reply to
Aaron

No cool launch pad adapters but in the instructions of all of our kits we show you how to place it on the Quest pad, for those kits that can be launched on the Quest pad. Also, for those kits and kits that can NOT be launched using the Quest method, we offer an alternate method using toothpicks to hold the igniter in. No, we don't supply the toothpicks :)

Also, I have now pointed out on the web (forgot about it yesterday) that we can currently only ship domestic (continental US).

jim

Fred Shecter wrote:

Reply to
jflis