Free Shipping on FlisKits @ JonRocket.com!

JonRocket.com is proud to announce that we are now carrying Fliskits. If you haven't tried one of their kits, now is the time. You won't be disappointed! You can see them at

Remember, we offer free shipping on all orders over 20.00.

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur

P.S. The big Edmonds kits are in and will be posted for sale soon. If you want one before we get them posted, just send us an email to snipped-for-privacy@jonrocket.com and we'll send you an Edmonds price list. The prices will be GREAT! (that is, if you like your prices low!)

Reply to
John Arthur