BMS Nose Cones @ JonRocket.com (and other stuff)

We've begun selling the BMS "Estes Classics variety pack" of nose cones along with the BNC-60MS (Big Bertha) nose cone on our website.
This is kind of a "test" to see how they will sell. If they sell, you can look for a lot more of their cones to show up in the future.
If you are interested in the BMS cones, let us know what you'd like to see us carry.
Take a look at the cones, and don't forget about the FREE SHIPPING on every order over 20.00 - EVERY DAY.
Thanks,
John (not Jon) Arthur
www.JonRocket.com
P.S We also got a shipment from Fliskits, Edmonds, and The Launch Pad today, so pretty much everything is in stock.