Clear payload tubing...

Anyone know a source for clear tubes for payload sections - specifically Estes BT-20 size?

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

Try:

Mark

On second thought... ignore my last post.

Try:

;)

Reply to
Mark

Let's try again...

The BT-20 is 18.0mm X 18.7mm. (or .710in X .736)

Besides the aquarium shop, and making your own tube out of transpancies.. (How did that turn out, BTW?)...

... You can also find cast and extruded acrylic tube at McMaster Carr:..

Search for 'acrylic tubing'... it'll give you nice definitions of 'Extruded' vs. 'Cast', and will help you decide if you want to pay more for a more optically pure quality.

I looked at the 3/4 OD - 5/8 ID inside diameter extruded acrylic hollow rod... 72" at $6.50 (impact and scratch resistant). If you can deal with the weight and diameter differences.

You can also try a search at Mcmaster carr for "polycorbonate tubing" same dimensions... $1.21 a foot.

Reply to
Mark