Clear oil-resistant tubing

This came to me from a press release, but I thought it might be of some interest here, just to know it's available.

It's an industrial-grade clear polyurethane tubing that resists oil and grease. Maybe someone has a use for such a thing, or maybe the source will be useful for something:

They're offering samples, but they'll probably scrutinize who they send it to:

Ed Huntress

"Although polyurethane is commonly used in fuel applications, due to additives in today's gasoline and petroleum products, field testing should be performed."

I'm not volunteering my carburetors to be the guinea pigs for that experiment.

--jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins