source for PST-50S

I'm looking for some model rocket transparent plastic payload sections -- in particular, Estes PST-50S (BT-50 size tube).
My surprise is that I've only been able to find them at one site (thepinballwizard.net), and while his prices are reasonable his shipping charges are exhorbitant. Anybody else have a good source to point me at?
Something else that really surprised me is I couldn't find them at mcmaster.com. It's hard for me to imagine Estes actually extrudes their own plastic tube, but searching for tubing with a 24mm (or 0.950") ID has also come up dry.
Anybody have a good source?

http://www.tapplastics.com/shop/product.php?pid=274 &
Is this the same type of thing?
TBerk

<snip>
Thanks! It might be -- I've sent them an email requesting the actual dimensions of their tubes to see if they might work.

And, darn. No, they don't.
And, just one last followup to my own post: asp-rocketry.com has it for a much better price and reasonable shipping (actually, shipping is almost as much -- but I've got a lot more sympathy paying $6.50 to ship a 34" long tube than I do paying $7.00 to ship 3 5" tubes!).
How much do you need? We get thermocouples from Omega packaged in clear plastic tubing, the same size as BT-20 and BT-50. I've got several pieces of different lengths laying around. Yours if you want them.

Thanks! I eventually found that asp-rocketry.com had it at a reasonable price; I got a 34" tube (so that should last me a good long time). But I appreciate the offer!