Quest body tubes?

I found a nose cone from an old Quest Tomahawk kit and am thinking about building a "Bad Bertha". My problem is I can't find anybody that sells Quest body tubes. Does anybody know where I can buy an 18" length of 1.57" dia. tubing?

Reply to
Eric Rabalais

I'll bet that Quest sells Quest tubes.

Fred Shecter

I recall reading a message from Matt Constabile a while back about the prospect of Quest selling individual components such as tubes and nose cones. The response was that Quest was not currently set up for that but that it is under consideration. That has been quite a while ago, so it is probably a good thing to query Matt about once again.

On the other hand, how close is a BT-60 tube to what's being sought?

Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #001

building a "Bad

Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller

It slides inside a BT-60.

And it is Costabile. No "n".

Matt went Blog-happy last week.

Quest gave out tons of those tubes last week. A truckload of parts consumed in a couple of hours.

Fred Shecter