Quest body tubes?

I found a nose cone from an old Quest Tomahawk kit and am thinking about building a "Bad Bertha". My problem is I can't find anybody that sells
Quest body tubes. Does anybody know where I can buy an 18" length of 1.57" dia. tubing?
I'll bet that Quest sells Quest tubes.
http://www.questaerospace.com /

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptx98LTGyfE

http://www.sirius.com /
I recall reading a message from Matt Constabile a while back about the prospect of Quest selling individual components such as tubes and nose cones. The response was that Quest was not currently set up for that but that it is under consideration. That has been quite a while ago, so it is probably a good thing to query Matt about once again.
On the other hand, how close is a BT-60 tube to what's being sought?
Dwayne Surdu-Miller SAROS #001 -----------------------------------------

building a "Bad

Does anybody

It slides inside a BT-60.