Astron Altiscope

i found an old altiscope kit i hadn?t put together while cleaning and goi ng through my old rocket stuf in my shop. problem is the old tubing got bri ttle and dried out and i lost the directions. anyone have a copy they could scan in and send me? I lost my first one somehow and saw this one in a ho bby store back in the late 80's I could figure it out and build from memory maybe but i can't even remember he face of my first crush. I flew some o f my old rockets for a neighbours kid and her friends recently and i got bi t by the bug again.

any help would be apreciated. thanks.

Reply to
Michael Houska