Semroc

Anybody notice that Vern and Gleda Estes were wearing Semroc hats in the photos in this quarter's issue of Sport Rocketry?

I thought that was kind of interesting... and encouraging.

-Chr$ NAR 79536 L1

Reply to
Chr$

Haven't seen a Sport Rocketry since July/August Issue. Think that my letter carrier is a closet BAT !

Chr$ wrote:

Reply to
John Karpich

Get him a gift subscription for xmas.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Order something from them. Not only will you be interested and encouraged, you'll be impressed. I got my first order this afternoon and based on the contents, I guarantee it won't be my last. I ordered a few tubes and some parachutes, but the two kits were the stars of the package, (as well they should be.) I got a Micron and Lil' Hercules, but I'll be checking the website nightly to get first crack at the next batch that they produce. (Hoping for that Laser X before Christmas.)

Reply to
wallyum

The RockSIM's are on EMRR, but we'd love to have you document a review....

Nick

Reply to
EMRR

Where's the "one of each link?"

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Just got my latest issue this week. NARAM coverage from Evansville.

Bob Kaplow

Don't worry 'bout that. I plan to.

-Chr$

Reply to
Chr$

Anything else interesting in the issue?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I head there is a nice picture of Vern and Gleda Estes wearing Semroc hats, but to be honest, my eyes are too bad and picture is too blurry.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

They don't get it.

Try saying "HINT, HINT"

I get it.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Yeah, an advert from a rocket company I haven't seen advertised in years. Astounding, is one word that comes to mind, although I think what I said when I saw the advert was "holy shit". I also wondered something that I won't mention here....

Reply to
Steve Humphrey

I would rather have a "ban date pool". Half the pool proceeds going to the advertiser.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine