Rocket Challenge: Thank the Advertisers

Tomorrow, I will sit down and note all the advertisers that sponsored this show. I'll even note the local ones.

Each of them is getting a thank you letter from me.

I hope some others out there will follow suit.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

It would have been nice if Tide w/Bleach had more than one commercial to rotate. Seems they had the same commercial in every commercial block.

Reply to
Roger Ivie

No you can't.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Yes I can!

John Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

Considering how filthy everybody's shirts were in the video (and mine after a launch, for that matter) I think that whomever at Tide chose to sponsor this program was a flyer or the Wife of a Flyer.

Guess I have to keep buying the Tide with Bleach...

...I'm still not interested in driving a Subaru.

-Chr$ NAR 79536 L1

Reply to
Chr$

There's nothing wrong with a Subi. I still drive mine. Blown head and all. Off roads as good as my 74 Blazer before the lift and somewhat as good as the 71 Jeep in the garage. Even at 260,000 miles there good cars.

John Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii