Discovery Rocketry Challenge no aired in Canada

Rushed home from Buffalo last night to take in the Rocketry Challenge on Discovery on to 'discover' that it was not aired north of the 49th.
parallel. Should have stayed overnight in Buffalo! What a pity. Did anyone tape the 3 hour show that might be willing to help me out? I didn't even get a chance to see the ads that I helped to pay for. Geez.
Murray Lampert Richmond Hill Ontario NAR,TRA,CAR,CRS,BRS, etc.

get
The shows were cool, and I taped them on satellite, but the ad wasn't "all that"... but it was enough I guess... Showed an astronaut standing by the space shuttle and presenting the website address.
~Duane Phillips.
yes I have it and will be burning a dvd soon.
I will make this available to anyone at cost. (bout $3 plus shipping $4 with case)
I want everyone to have it !! even better to keep costs down if each person from a club who has a DVD burner contacts me I will sell each of them a copy (at cost no profit here) and then they can burn off copies for the people around them etc..
Chris Taylor http://www.nerys.com /

get

Where can I pay you?

LDRS 23
Douglas Caskey Vice President - Buffalo Rocket Society Inc. www.buffalorocketsociety.org
Chris I need 3 DVD's for me and friends where do I send the $$$$
Bobby B

anyone
I am working on that right now.
for some reason I have gotten almost NO e-mail in the last month of so. I thought my filters were just working better but I am not getting my ebay mail either (but I do get mail sent by me to me)
so post here.
Chris Taylor http://www.nerys.com /

on
even

10 copies
geez Chris is gonna be able to afford some decent motors just on the rounding on these sales.
I want two copies Chris. I am sure if you forget to mail them we'll let your know repeatedly
--
Tater
President of MARS Club

That's the MARS club in Rochester NY right?
Douglas Caskey Vice President - Buffalo Rocket Society Inc. www.buffalorocketsociety.org

your
nope
--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

I am going to use my "aircheck" copies to promote discovery channel viewing and to promote future show ideas of direct commercial value to Discovery channel.
I have not asked for commercials to be removed. I will use whatever I get.

You're suppose to say 1 copy... the other 9 willl cost you 2+$ to burn yourself. ;) Assuming that you care that you're copying "copyrighted" material.
Douglas Caskey Vice President - Buffalo Rocket Society Inc. www.buffalorocketsociety.org
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comeggsspam (RocketWeb) writes:

Naw, at that point you'd be copying a copy of a copy of copyrighted material. I'd gladly buy a DVD of this series from Discovery channel if its available. Otherwise I'm gonna send Chris a blank DVD and have him "tape" it for me Thursday since I don't have cable or a dish...

You can add any videos from my websites you like.

you should be able to just add a directory to the burn list off the root in nero burning rom. call it websites.

I know but I use DVD Movie factory and it burns it as well. I may try making the Video TS folders (it allows that) importing that into nero and then I can add stuff.
I think I might just leave it as it is.
Chris Taylor http://www.nerys.com /

"archive" on

knows
shipping (I

just
and
(I
again)
strictly
the
page I

hours
can
"archive" on

knows

The post office probalby has FREE mailer boxes for CD/DVDs. And if you take them there, they can postage meter the whole pile for you at once, and you can pay by cash / check / credit card and you don't even have to lick all the stamps.

KISS. Forget the fancy label, color case, etc, and just get them out the door ASAP!

Some of your better videos and stills from NARAMLIVE??? and your pencam.

That would be good.
Chris let me know when you need my $30 for DVD "supplies" <wink>