Rocket Challenge Teaser on Discovery

Just saw a teaser comercial for the Rocket Challenge while watching Monster Garage. Looks like they got some good footage!

Reply to
The Dickinson's

record it

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Were is it!!

Reply to
Photodano1

I saw it too. It was nothing at all like the trailer on their ad page, (which BTW was changed last week.) I think the "teaser" couldn't have been longer than 10 seconds. I saw a bowling ball loft, a drag race, (one went horizontal) and some tower launches.

It got me "excited" ;-)

(I hate being teased) ;-)

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

I saw the GilaMonster crew in there a couple of times.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Anyone know if Discovery UK will be showing any of Rocket Challenge???

-- Niall Oswald ============= UKRA 1345, L0

Reply to
Niall Oswald

You'll have to check your listings. It's not showing on Discovery in Canada. I may have to see if I can catch it somewhere on the net.

Rob Cole

--------------------------------------- Visit Cole Fired Rockets at:

Cole Fired Pinball at:

Robert Cole

I just posted a tv capture from that teaser ad at ABMR shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz