Rocket Challenge Teaser on Discovery

Just saw a teaser comercial for the Rocket Challenge while watching Monster
Garage. Looks like they got some good footage!
Reply to
The Dickinson's
record it
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
I saw it too. It was nothing at all like the trailer on their ad page, (which BTW was changed last week.) I think the "teaser" couldn't have been longer than 10 seconds. I saw a bowling ball loft, a drag race, (one went horizontal) and some tower launches.
It got me "excited" ;-)
(I hate being teased) ;-)
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau
NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply
Reply to
Doc
I saw the GilaMonster crew in there a couple of times.
Joel. phx
Reply to
Joel Corwith
Anyone know if Discovery UK will be showing any of Rocket Challenge???
-- Niall Oswald ============= UKRA 1345, L0
"If it works it looks good, if it blows up it looks even better" - Frank Kosdon
Reply to
Niall Oswald
You'll have to check your listings. It's not showing on Discovery in Canada. I may have to see if I can catch it somewhere on the net.
Rob Cole
--------------------------------------- Visit Cole Fired Rockets at:
Cole Fired Pinball at:
Robert Cole
I just posted a tv capture from that teaser ad at ABMR shockie B)
Reply to
shockwaveriderz